Welcome!

Read the blog to see if any of them can help you!



Got a CPE idea? Email it to me at ACPEaDay@gmail.com



Tuesday, June 21, 2011

InforSecurity Professional Issue 14 Quiz

It has certainly been awhile. I'm going to try to fire this blog back up! So here goes, right down to the nitty gritty:

InfoSecurity Professional Issue #2 Quiz There are 14 issues as of today, I've only taken a few of the quizzesso far, so I may do some more later.
Have a fun Tuesday!

This links to all issues of their magazine:

https://www.isc2.org/infosecurity_professional/default.aspx


Here's what I did:

Apply CPE to Credential/Concentration: CISSP

Domain for CPE Credit: CISSP - Multiple Domains (Group A)

Activity Start Date: 06/21/2011
CPE Type: (ISC)2's InfoSecurity Professional Magazine Quiz

Magazine issue: #14

No comments:

Post a Comment