Welcome!

Read the blog to see if any of them can help you!



Got a CPE idea? Email it to me at ACPEaDay@gmail.com



Monday, August 2, 2010

CyberProtect Network Defense Exercise (1-2 CPEs)

Today's CPE is brought to us by the Department of Defense (DoD). It's called CyberProtect v2. It's a pretty interesting interactive training simulation on... you guessed it, network defense.

Did I mention this was free?

I did it in just under an hour. my friend took an hour and a half., so 1-2 free CPE's. Don't forget to print your certificate at the end! Thanks, DoD!

The link to it is here: CyberProtect v2

So, I went with:
Apply CPE to Credential/Concentration: CISSP
Domain for CPE Credit: CISSP - Multiple Domains (Group A)
Activity Start Date: 08/02/2010
CPE Type: Security Training Provided
Subject Taught: CyberProtect Network Defense Exercise
CPEs Claimed: 1

Good luck!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment