Welcome!

Read the blog to see if any of them can help you!



Got a CPE idea? Email it to me at ACPEaDay@gmail.com



Thursday, August 5, 2010

InfoSecurity Magazine Quiz & DoD Anti-Phishing Awareness

Since I missed yesterday (Already falling behind!), I'm posting two sources today.

InfoSecurity Professional Issue #1 Quiz There are 10 issues as of today, I've never taken any of the quizzes, so I started with Issue #1. (I'll get around to doing the other ones later)

This links to all issues of their magazine:
https://www.isc2.org/infosecurity_professional/default.aspx

Here's what I did:
Apply CPE to Credential/Concentration: CISSP
Domain for CPE Credit: CISSP - Multiple Domains (Group A)
Activity Start Date: 08/05/2010
CPE Type: (ISC)2's InfoSecurity Professional Magazine Quiz
Magazine issue: #1

And the second CPE Activity I did today is:
DoD Anti-Phishing Awareness. It's a pretty short module, but it provides a certificate at the end. It's ok. I'm sure it could have gone a lot more in-depth, but maybe their target was for the "Average Joe".

Here's the link (Click on Launch new Phishing). Ironically, are you becoming a victim of phishing if you click the link? =)
http://iase.disa.mil/eta/phishing/Phishing/launchPage.htm

Here's what I did:
Apply CPE to Credential/Concentration: CISSP
Domain for CPE Credit: CISSP - Access Controls
Activity Start Date: 08/05/2010
CPE Type: Self-Study, Computer Based Training (CBT) or Web Cast
Course Name: DoD Anti-Phishing Awareness
Number of hours: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment